Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
I sent an Email to Colin Christensen and he replied. Both are below

Hello Colin,

You and I had conversed (via email) a few weeks ago about the 2019 Work Program. A recent news release indicated we may never know the results of that work. 

I know you are limited on what you can discuss about this topic but i was wondering a few things.

Can you tell me if Copper Fox and Teck are still in discussions about the results of last years work? Or perhaps Elmer is working on other projects now or maybe even on vacation.

As I am sure you can understand, many of us have been supporting CF for over ten years now and are hopeful for some positive news. Any info would be appreciated, which I will share on the Agoracom stock forum.

Thanks for your time.

XXX XXXX

Colin Christensen <colin@copperfoxmetals.com>
Thu 2020-02-06 1:27 PM
  • You

Afternoon, Xxxxxx. Just in response to your email, yes the communications with Teck are ongoing with the objective to complete the 2019 project report as soon as possible. You have to appreciate that in projects of this size you're dealing with rather large variables which happen to impact project results, that both sides have input into, and the final contents of the reporting has allowed for each partner to come to general agreement on the conclusions. We'll update just as soon as we can.
Best Regards,
Colin
New Message
Please login to post a reply