Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I would much prefer if Copper Fox could work out a decent buyout now at full price and benefit from the low prices on the market... but now with this situation... not holding my breath that anything will happen shortly.

Anyone can buy Teck shares... yes and no.  I have so much money trapped in Copper Fox and selling at these levels is not really an option anymore.

At least, with the option of selling Schaft Creek at significant discount, we could have the possibility to obtain the equivalent of a 1B & 2B sale when the market improves.  I see this as getting off an injured horse with a small profit (vs. current market value) and running the rest of the race with a stronger one.  

Chances that Teck will trade again between $20-$40 in a near future seems better then any other option right now, but who knows, maybe Copper Fox has a better plan.

MoneyK

New Message
Please login to post a reply