Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"What would stop Copper Fox to knock at Sumitomo's door and sell our 25% cheaper than for what Teck would sell it to them after a flip?"

What would stop them is Teck, the majotity holder and more importantly, the operator/decision maker of the entire project.

They can put anyone else on the shelf just like they've done with us. It's not worth much without Teck's say-so. Teck even mentioned a few years back about how fairly they treat their junior partners. They take pride in it they said...

Then again, who was the moron who sold shareholders out by signing the contract with Teck after they refused to honor Salazar? Check the share price right now for confirmation.

Trying to sell our minority share to someome else under these circumstances is akin to hiring and paying out cash to a contractor to build you a new house after he tells you he has no idea when he might get around to it or if he ever will in your lifetime. Teck knew what they were doing. They almost immediately cancelled the power and port contracts that were at CUU shareholder expense and since then? For us, it's studies, then more studies on the previous studies with no results. My opinion is whoever signed that no timeline JV with Teck should be ashamed of himself. Check the share price one more time for confirmation on that one...

I would just ask that the idiotic company moto be advanced to "sell". I don't care about the "repeat" as I will not be here for that one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply