Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It's good to see I'm not the only one who saw the word"may". And this statement " The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the mineral industry by slowing and or delaying planned field activities.   " I completely disagree with this statement. Junior resource mining companies are actively drilling right now in the BC Golden triangle. On the Take Stock Live presentation yesterday Elmer said COVID-19 is having a big impact on Copper Fox activity this year while the other two companies said there was no impact to their programs. Of course Elmer knew what was coming out in today's press release so he couldn't say different. I see more excuses coming and no action. You get the impression that they don't know what's in the 2019 study report even though they participated in the work and have had a number of JV meetings since the expected date of last November. The two items that matter are the updated economics numbers and an announcement that the next stage in the development plan has begun. Where's the sense of excitement from Elmer that we've reached a milestone position at Schaft Creek?

New Message
Please login to post a reply