Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Completely agree with you EG.  Elmer just using Covid-19 as another excuse for more delays.  How does Co-19 impact engineeering studies that are done mainly by engineers in the office or now a days from their own homes?  No field work to impact a long due study that was suppose to be out at the beginning of the year when no restrictions were made due to Co-19. I have 3 other exploration companies in my portfolio that have already begun restricted field work already and another beginning to ramp up their drilling soon in Mexico.  

This tells me that this long due study is either mediocre or below what they thought they could achieve after 5 long years of optimization.  The low stock activity and sp is another tell.  You know the old saying "Good news leaks out fast, bad news comes out slowly".  That is my take on this.  No doubt the perma longs will disagree LOL.

New Message
Please login to post a reply