Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Be forewarned! Everytime I've used my particular type of logic here, I've been wrong.

I've come to the conclusion Teck has many projects to be concerned about and I have only a few, but here goes.

The most sensible way for them to deal with CUU is to sell 50% of their holding to Newmont or another co. of their choice, while simultaineously agreeing to buy our 25% for half of the selling price. they would then have 50% of the of the property at very little cost, their shareholders couldn"t complain, CUU shareholders would have to be satisfied by getting a price that another major miner considered fair, Teck would have 25% of the sale price for development and for once, I could forget all about this debacle and spend the rest of my OLD AGE in contentment.

Do dreams ever come true.....chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply