Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

So I am no math guy when determining new NPV but I was excited to see this number without even considering other factors of improvement-

$1.725 billion (23 point change multiple $75 million) plus 513 million =

$2.238 billion

Not included in new economics is gold price increase, better metal recovery rates, waste rock revenue, improved pit, improved strip ratio (lower costs=higher profits), technology innnovation improvements.

So could easily be over 4 billion with above parameters factored in? I cant calculate that! JV can do it :)

BUT using the 2.2 billion (safe number) multiple .25 = 550 million (our share). M&A valuations of advanced projects in North America get .50 to 1.0 of NAV. Lets be fair and assign SC middle point of 0.75 of NAV=

$412,500,000 buyout price (very conversative)

520 million FULLY diluted shares outstanding assuming its all exercised:

80 cents per share (THE LOWEST...I mean that too)

Then you still have to include exploration potential (SC2/SC3/SC4) could add hundreds of millions in deal imo) and contract terms in buyout talks.

GUYS....Does this make sense? Opinions please.

New Message
Please login to post a reply