Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Max Resources on the rise lately. Wonder why there is so little interest in CUU. I'm not sure about the talk of selling SC. Whoever had that golf game with the company man last year probably said it best when they said there's nothing in the works for SC for the foreseeable future. (Not my words, gentlemen.) I'd be happy to see some positive news that will get the attention of the broader market. We need interested investors to build up the SP to a value that reflects the assets. Not sure how that is acheived. Many may have been burned when the SP slowly fell from $2.78 to its current levels. Hopefully, the market has a short memory. Fingers crossed.

Just the opinion of one hopeful, patient Long. No need to start the laughing, if you get my drift.  

Cheers mates.

Leo

New Message
Please login to post a reply