Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

LOOK at Header:

5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

BREAKING:  Hollister Biosciences Provides Update on Q2 2020, Generated Record Quarterly Revenue of CDN$ 11.5 Million

• CDN$ 1.375 million in EBITDA
  • Bureau of Cannabis Control officially renewed its cannabis distribution license for the next year through August 2021
  • "We are very pleased with our revenue growth year to date.  Sales of cannabis related products have proven to be resilient throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.  We hope to continue to deliver strong results as the year progresses" stated Carl Saling, CEO.

Hub On AGORACOM / Read Release

Points14226 [?]
Votes: 143 Score: 3.2 [?]

Your Vote:

Did you know? koala is from Sylvania, Ohio

Koala thanks all for the concern !

posted on Jul 14, 2020 09:08PM

I am so excited that I can post on the board again. Thanks to all for the concern. I have been waiting for almost 10 yrs on this stock and was beginning to think my Grandkids might be the only ones to see this thing materialize. Great to be past Covid 19 and now able to sign in to enjoy the last few days momentum. Could not sign in !  anyway, I finally corrected the cookies problem & de-fragged this thing. 

NEW MESSAGE
Title:

Follow this message/thread
  or Cancel
SEARCH THIS HUB
PRESIDENT'S D.D.
Contributor's posting by dfinko, 23 April 2020.
2020-04-23
STOCK QUOTE
FAVORITE HUBS

You may manage your favorites list in your profile page
New Message
Please login to post a reply