Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Saw this in my old watchlist in one of my trading accounts and wanted to wish everyone good luck. I got out a few years ago as i needed to move on as this stock did more harm than good for me. I don't know how well CUU will do over the next few years but i hope whoever is still here from 10 years ago you guys make your money back and thensome. My first investment in CUU was September of 2008, cant believe how fast time moves. As for me i made my money back from CUU losses in 2018 and then got hit hard again with a 2019 investment where the company lied to shareholders and went bankrupt so i'm down about 100k and rebuilding my trading portfolio for the 3 time. Eventually with everything i learned over last decade hopefully 3rd time is the charm. And if you have lost a great deal of money in stocks, fack it and start again with 1k and keep trading but make sure you disconnect yourself from emotions and keep living a happy life and don't put so much pressure on yourself, your human, you will keep making mistakes and thats just all part of life. At least you have the balls to keep trying and not being scared. All the best to everyone and i hope you push yourself to live a happy life and not emphasize so much on money.

New Message
Please login to post a reply