Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I wish you well dude.  Keep posting here.  You were at the very least very levelheaded and rarely expressed emotion or personal commentary on management.  I can't blame anyone for loosing faith based on management's record, now ten years with no ROI  for shareholders.

However you never seemd to me to be the kind of guy who would even bother to notify us anonymous posters that you had moved on.  You were a character of ultraconservativism often trying to suggest a "pennies per lb' valuation method (which is for PEA or pre-PEA  deposits), hmmmmm.... so yeah....So your 'surprise' longwinded announcement of throwing in the towel and having suddenly lost hope, not long after claiming lucidly that there was nothing to do but wait for what Elmer would say in the now delayed news release about THE report. And don't forget the sudden increase in legal costs, and warrant bizarreness.  So yeah, in contrast to your usual unwavering patience the post you posted was, for you, a little bit of 'Thou protest too much me thinks'.  Anyway said my peace.  JMHO.

Good luck to you all the same.

Jul 30, 2020 11:44PM
Jul 31, 2020 09:54AM
Jul 31, 2020 10:31AM
Jul 31, 2020 11:03AM
Jul 31, 2020 11:09AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply