Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

What's a super pumper?

I would say a super pumper is someone that has an unbalanced view of an investment.  A person who views every developement in a positive light without looking at the risks or negatives.  

So imo it means JV sale talks in my mind

What do you base this on other than your own hopes and feelings?  Give us some factual info for your thinking?  The facts speak otherwise YM.  Teck has not announced anything regarding SC (Fact).  As of this year they have not even committed to spending the minimum to keep their interest.  A few years ago Teck even dropped their permits for the power line.  Now why would they do that if they were planning to develope SC or have it sold to an interested party?  All the facts point to my conclusion which is they have dropped SC or put it on the back burner. Then there's the fact that the sp is low and not moving at all with very low volume  showing lack of investor interest.  All these facts are indisputable YM.  Sorry to be so blunt but them the facts LOL.

New Message
Please login to post a reply