Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

>I think CUU management should start advertising SC<

Yes they should have been promoting SC all along. Whenever they unearthed more minerals they should have made a big deal about it with the local communities, the Tahltan, the provincial government and other politicians. Build up everyones expectations of this deposit. Have other groups questioning Teck as to when this project will start.

But alas, we are still on some obscure, unseen list, called future options along with 10 other entities. That list is behind the Medium Term Growth Options list of which there are 8 projects. A very low profile has put us there.

CF also seems content to keep this quiet so know one bugs our precious partner.

It appears(imho) to me that the only way this is going to move forward is if Teck gets put into a "use it or lose it" situation. Perhaps the Tahltan or BC gov could do this but that is not likely.

For CF to use the ROFO they need (I assume) this Nov 2019 report to be finished.  I expect it already has but perhaps key bits of info were plucked out of it.

Anyway we are not allowed to use fowl language on this forum so I can't tell you what I think.

New Message
Please login to post a reply