Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Just listened to the Don Lindsay's comment on SC. To me it looks like that, at this moment, they have no interest at all in SC. They just keep it in their possession for now, and what they will do with it they will discuss in the future, not months but many years from now. He just even didn't want to talk about SC as it is not important to him, and I was under impression that he even don't know much about SC. 

I don't want to sound negative. Please listen to the conference yourself and make your own conclusion.

I think CUU management should start advertising SC, and try to sell it. Big mining companies plan years and decades in advance, and I think would be interested to buy our 25%. They can then sit and wait untill Teck makes their mind about SC. For big mining companies a decade is what is a year for ordinary people like us.

New Message
Please login to post a reply