Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"Of course he has an in-depth knowledge of each property.  I wouldn't expect anything less."

I believe you are right. I think he was caught off guard on a question that really didn't pertain to, or have anything to do with Teck's future, day to day balance sheet or operations. It was something minuscule to them and he didn't have the facts in front of him. The meeting wasn't about Schaft Creek.

On the other hand, we get nothing but wrong timelines (yes, the FS is still expected in this quarter), wrong estimates (negative copper costs), false information (remember "buy, develop, sell, repeat"?)   and a CEO that doesn't seem to have any quams about doing all of the above.

I guess what bothers me most about Elmer is when he misses his own deadlines and "expectations".

In the last 10 years that's been most of the time and he doesn't even bother saying anything until people complain.

Maybe he thinks if he doesn't say anything or correct himself, nobody will notice? Something like that wouldn't be too bright as hiding under the desk and not saying anything like when the FS finally did come out proved that.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply