Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

As some interact with the company frequently, there is nothing wrong from getting info as long as that caller has no advantage over others to benefit materially.

If the company told him news was coming after market close and then said company releases news before market open.....there is no advantageous benefit to said individual. So I see nothing wrong with this poster's prediction and providing us with his message.

The other question is, even if a investor wants info from the company.....they can get it as long as there is no material info given that isn't public. My thinking here is, the company can tell a person news is coming but that's it. This would not give someone an advantage as said person would not know if upcoming news it's good or bad, or what the news is about, having zero detail of its content. My opinion.

Lets not stir up this theory that our investment is giving out material info to people. Copper Fox is the opposite. Very hush hush team that never promotes and would never operate illegally. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply