Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Calvin 123456789 to explain. What you said is correct. However my difficulty was that i got caught with 120000 shares at an average price of $1.20. I have sold and bought back several times in smaller amounts. I always hesitated to sell all at the same time because I thought I could get caught being out when an announcement about the sale of CUU to TECK would occur. I did declare tax losses which helps if you have large profits but not so much if you don't need the losses. I managed to get my average down to $.80. I could have purchased 1,000,000 at perhaps $.10 but that is $100.000 which I felt was more that I wanted to tie up on something that Teck might tangle up for another 50 years. A purchase of that size only makes sense if one has a good idea about the timeline. It would have lowered my average to about $.22. That's not to deny Icould buy at this price and end up with a lower average price but how much does one throw at this?

I'm not bemoaning my investment and not looking for sympathy. Sorry if it came across that way. I was simply stating that if it goes up soon I'll benefit and if it doesn't probably my grandkids will.

Russ

And by the way it's all good.

New Message
Please login to post a reply