Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It is always easier after the fact to make those decisions 

I did choose to average down by participating in the last 4 pps, so most of my shares are warrants - (sold many of my shares kept the warrants) I figured it was a way to be invested without too much money tied up.  I also invested in CS, CMMC teck and been in discovery for a while so fortunate all doing well - I've invested in some bad ones too so not all roses here :)

Do I wish I bought more in PP, yes, but in the moment remember that stock seem to be going nowhere and teck seem to have no plans… And they may still have no plans who knows.  I put in what I was willing to lose.

To drop $100,000 as many are mentioning is a huge decision to make that would take some balls.  

Let's just hope that all of us who have been invested here for many many years are handsomly rewarded!  It is nice to feel like their is a new momentum here - I picked up 20k shares today hoping for continued momentum

New Message
Please login to post a reply