Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: PEA writers should include an IRR and NPV using "Teck's mathematics"

Everyone should always keep in mind that ANYTHING Teck reports on QB2 is reported under the following special caveat section in the overall disclosure section.   Despite having a reserve case not using inferred, they never refer to it other than in a comparison notation in the appendix.  Teck continues to use, at every occasion, a non-43-101 method to calculate and report to the public any economics of the project.  

We should demand to know what Schaft Creek is worth using "Teck's mathematics" and a doubling of the paydirt with Schaft Creek's massive inferred.

QB2 Project Disclosure  (the following bolding and underlining is mine)
All economic analysis with respect to the QB2 project based on a development case which includes inferred resources within the life of mine plan, referred to as the Sanction Case, which is the case on which Teck based its development decision for the QB2 project. Inferred resources are considered too speculative geologically to have the economic considerations applied to them that would enable them to be categorized as mineral reserves. Inferred resources are subject to greater uncertainty than measured or indicated resources and it cannot be assumed that they will be successfully upgraded to measured and indicated through further drilling. Nonetheless, based on the nature of the mineralization, Teck has used a mine plan including inferred resources as the development mine plan for the QB2 project. The economic analysis of the Sanction Case, which includes inferred resources, may be compared to economic analysis regarding a hypothetical mine plan which does not include the use of inferred resources as mill feed, referred to as the Reserve Case, and which is set out in Appendix slides “QB2 Project Economics Comparison” and “QB2 Reserves and Resources Comparison”. The scientific and technical information regarding the QB2 project and Teck's other material properties was prepared under the supervision of Rodrigo Marinho, P. Geo, who is an employee of Teck. Mr. Marinho is a qualified person, as defined under National Instrument 43-101.

New Message
Please login to post a reply