Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Now I fully expect some other investor to bring up BRE-X and worry that there is no copper, gold, silver and moly at SC.

No, not BRE-X -- they had nothing in the ground -- just enviously convincing promoters...
but I heard we had this "little fishies" issue though...yeah, I heard Sophia poured out her goldfish bowl into Mess Creek!  HAHA JUST KIDDING!  (there are no fish issues) ;p

OKay enough goofing around.

Sibiu, must correct you again unfortunately.  No silver. The SCJV says there isn't any silver at Schaft Creek, well not enough to account as a separate revenue stream any more.  Note that the PEA is for the Copper-Gold-Molybdenum deposit at Schaft Creek.  They dropped silver.  Silver accounted for about 3% of NPV so no big whoop, well  unless silver prices triple/quadruple.  But anyway, "poof" as Sophia would say.  ;)

New Message
Please login to post a reply