Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Has Copper Fox insiders already initiated a sales process?

I may have inadvertently discovered the answer to the above question! The answer seems to be yes, they have commenced the sales process IMO! I decided to relisten to Elmer's Q&A of the agm and the answer may be in his remarks to a question asked. 

https://www.gowebcasting.com/events/copper-fox-metals/2020/08/20/annual-general-meeting/play/stream/30446

Guys have a listen starting from the 31 minute and 25 second mark......Elmer's words:

"The way a process like that would occur is essentially you would need to have a 43-101 technical report putting a value on the property.

If the board decided at that time its fair value then clearly you can initiate a sale of the project because you have a starting point.

The second thing you have to do is get an independent valuation to determine that your valuation is correct and getting the value the company should expect for the project"

This is quite amazing if one can try to read tea leaves. The sales process is basically a 2 step process as stated above....get a 43-101 report out to put a value on the asset (step 1). Then the second step is get an independent valuation to determine your numbers are fair (step 2).

Is Tetra Tech our hint? I say yes! An all-in one stop shop (43-101 report and an independent valuation from third party mining-engineering firm).

Also, is it possible there is an informal offer on the table, but before insiders decide what they want to do they will need to go through the sales process steps as an example....an Independent valuation and 43-101 report from Tetra Tech? Its possible in my opinion.

So was November 24th the day we started the sales process for Schaft Creek?- https://www.copperfoxmetals.com/news/copper-fox-commissions-preliminary-economic-assess-68781/

Mr. Elmer Stewart, "The PEA will provide Copper Fox an updated reference point from which to establish a strategy of maximizing the value of this asset to its shareholders"

Our corporate strategy is?!?!?!? From Website again:

Q. What is Copper Fox's corporate strategy?

A. Copper Fox is focused on copper in North America.  Our strategy is simple, acquire potentially large, low cost porphyry copper projects, explore these projects and if successful advance them to the stage where monetization of the project yields a positive return to shareholders.

New Message
Please login to post a reply