Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Dec 23, 2020 07:31AM

I don't think I've ever criticized any other poster or moaned about comments regarding my strategy or lack thereof.  I spent way too much buying 10 years ago thing that we had the goods. We did have the goods but I didn't factor in the delays that can occur. I figured a couple of years and we'll be rich. Wrong! I tried buying as the price fell but quickly realized it could fall faster than I could buy. At that point I mentally wrote CUU off and decided I won't buy or sell any more I'll just wait and wait I did ten years and still waiting.

Sibiu criticized my strategy and I agree with him now. I however knew I needed about 400,000 shares to get my average down to $.40. I could have done that for about $40,000 but there was no guarantee that had I spent that $40,000 that Teck wouldn't say we plan to develop this find in 2050 and then the price would fall to 2 cents. I decided  no thanks I'll just wait. In retospect I see what I should have done but that's how retro functions.If I can get anything over $.50 I'll be happy. In fact I'm happy now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply