Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
  • Nsq...I find it interesting that the share price rose 4 cents today and yet only 355,000 shares were traded. 
  • S...Keep in mind that it was only a half day of trading today; if you extrapolate, we could have gotten 700,000+ volume of a full day

By the same logic the share price would have increased by 8 cents not 4 cents.  But my comment wasn't about the volume for the day.  My point was how little volume it took to make it rise the 4 cents.

• Nsq....I wonder at what price will people want to take some money off the table? 
  • S....There are too many catalysts coming in the next few months, Why would anyone sell any substantial amount of shares before new numbers are out for VD and SC? 

I agree at this price... if price is.50 for example then perhaps some will want to take some money off the table.  We are assuming positive results.  However what if the results are only good and not fantastic?  That could cause the share price to drop.

I'm just saying that there is a balance between risk and reward.  I agree that it is different for each person.  That is why I made the comment about 20% of my net worth in one was too much.... If I had the insider view then I would feel differently. It is best to have an exit plan for your investment.

Thanks for your thoughts.  Merry Christmas !

New Message
Please login to post a reply