Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I thought the news release indicated more positive direction than in most years... I especially like the drilling plan as it indicates some concrete and not just another study (aka delay).  

The main issue I have is that it means that we looking at least another year before Teck makes any type of production decision. Meaning that, based on this news release, we are no closer to being able to cash out of SC.  Hopefully management has some type of plan with ordering the PEA for SC.

Although I'm tired of waiting - one good thing with the wait is that average price of copper should be higher next year.  Miners use long term average prices in determining feasibility - not spot prices.  If we have a full year of copper price $4 and up - then that will really help our valuation considerably. 

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. I appreciate it. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply