Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

While our share price hovers around the $0.42 to $0.46 price - our market cap is therefore around $200 million.  VD has a PEA of $647 million US after tax or $808 million Cdn.  If I throw out a number for SC of something like $400 million (for our 25%).    Then this totals about $1.2 billion.  Which means that we trade for 16.7% of NPV.  

If we didn't have EE as a majority shareholder - I don't think that there would be anythng something a mining company from just buying Copper Fox as a company instead of buying the asset.  it would be a lot cheaper.  That is, they could offer to buy all shares at something $0.65/share which is a 55% premium over our current price.  Likely the majority of investors would take the opportunity to sell at a 55% premium.  The minining company would have purchased all the assets for just $310 million. 

As for me, I'm hoping for a lot more than 55% premium over the $0.42 price. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply