Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I know that some of you like sibu2 had the forsight and I will say luck to take advantage of the market dip the last couple of years.  I congratulate you.  I say "luck" because you where able to buy more  Copper Fox shares at a time where you were able to both emotionally and financially able to.  

Many of us have been on the CUU bandwagon since the stock was over $1 a share.  It is very discouraging when for over 7 years the stock keeps going lower and lower.  I wasn't emotionally prepared to invest more after 2017.  Now, it was my good fortune that took advantage of two of the PP in 2016 and 2017.  All of sudden I had warrants that I didn't know about. 

I just wanted to also congulate those who have had shares for all these years who have held onto them.  You too have reaped the rewards.  Maybe your gains are not earth shattering but they too are worth celebrating. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply