Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'm referring back to Teck's slide show that ExplorationGuy provided to us. 

One part that bothers me from the presentation is that Teck lumps SC as a future option which according to their slide seems to mean that it is way down the list of projects they are considering....whereas, Copper Fox calls it an advanced stage project.   The joint venture partners are not communicating the same message about the same asset.  

Golfyeti wrote on a January 28th 2:43 pm post, that he thought Teck wasn't "venturing" in good faith. They never acknowledge the improvements being made at SC - even in this most recent Teck update which was made AFTER the Copper Fox SC update.  I sometimes feel like we are ugly sister to Teck.... I hoping this ugly duckling can be the beautiful swan.   LOL.

The last copper fox news release was a breath of fresh air because it did show that there was value to all those years of desktop studies combined with no new drilling (or did I forget something?).  But why did it take the commissioning of the PEA for us to find out this information.  I am very hopeful that the PEA will unlock the SC value for us and free us from this JV one way or the other.  We are unequal partners and it continually shows.

IMO.   

New Message
Please login to post a reply