Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I've had a really lousy year starting with a fall which banged up my ribs and broke my clavicle. then some minor surgery for cancer followed by an infection, probably Covid, with a temp. so high I couldn't control the violent shaking. we broke the fever but the trouble breathing continued for a while. I stayed home for the recouperation and am happy to say it's over.

My apologees to the people that P.M. me for not responding, I haven't been using the computer much.

With regard to the upcoming news, I'm hoping for the best, naturally, but seriously concerned if there is any weakness that the market detects, then our price could weaken. I'd rather wait longer than have another wishy-washy release similar to some of the past. I don't want to be a wet blanket but I've learned to be wary of letting our hopes surge, only to be dissapointed again.

Brown has been a very positive addition and I hope he will be more active in representing the co. Elmer is a fine geologist but a lousy public speaker. anyone would be better.

All of the foregoing is IMO  and hoping for some upbeat news in the near future.

best to all....chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply