Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I called the office this AM, and I am still of the belief of what many here beleive...that the PEA is all apart of Teck and CUUs way of finding that independant evaluation for Schaft, and that Shaft fits into Tecks copper strategy.  The drilling they are doing this summer is not value adding as it is focus on engineering where to put the facility and ensure the lands intergity can hold the faciility.  The PEA, once complete (which I am told End of the month is still the aim) will be disected by the board to decide what to do - no decisions made on that, but everything is being set up so that a complete buyout of the company could be a feasiible option.

We only chatted for 10 mins as Colin had to leave as he was being asked to join Elmer in the board room.

Cheers - holding my shares, hoping to be rewarded in the near future

New Message
Please login to post a reply