Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This stalling with the PEA has got me thinking, what could be other outcomes other than a sale event? The company being so quiet, why have they not given us some story of the delay, anything. Insulting to shareholders. Very.

OR they cant.!!

If the PEA  is complete, if EE is negotiating with Teck and EE wants full value for potential, Laird shares and any others thrown in.

The table has turned since the joint venture. EE if he believes that the copper space can only get stronger in the years to come. He can deal with Teck from a stronger position, example EE wants $1.00 more per share, Teck says no, EE says ok, I will stay along for the ride, till i get what i want. 

So big question, EE getting the extra $$[$.50-1.00/sh]  would mean about 300 mill. to him. Thats a ton of money, he is not going to roll over. 

He is a very wealthy person, so if the mine is a go after all these years and studies,  I can see him holding out OR owning about 14% of the annual profit plus potential. How much is 14% of Schaft Creek anual cash flow to him? That is a cash cow for almost forever.

So this event could take several months.

I would be happy with a minimum of $1.50 plus the opportunities the other properties can offer down the road. I dont have EE's staying power, so ,so many possibilities lie ahead for a sale of sorts.

Any opinions on EE choosing to be a miner or would he crab the cash like we want him to do.

Pls excuse grammar.

R

New Message
Please login to post a reply