Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I was told today that the NR is now being looked at by the QP and once they approve it, it will then be sent to IROC who will need at least a day before it gets published....maybe the end of the week if there are no issues??

I hear ya Bostrin, I try to control my tongue, and often want to post something to express my anger or frustration but then just leave it.   If we end up with more optimization or studies, I don't know what I will do.  But  I would say at that point management will have clearly failed at their 2014 goal of monetization and lied to me from the many conversations I've had with them since that led me to believe they wanting to divest as well.  This is their chance to monitize (great copper price market, PEAs complete to give 3rd party valuation, demand for properties and shortages requiring development ). Everything is here for a sale completion, now it's time to get it done. Period.

New Message
Please login to post a reply