Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I basically ignored the SC 2021 program as I thought the SC PEA would be released a long time ago and I hoped to make this year's program meaningless to CUU. But the months have dragged on. 

I asked the office about two things.

• Complete up to a 4,000-metre drill program and associated metallurgical and geotechnical testwork 

Lynn stated that the drilling hasn't started yet but Elmer plans on doing a news release once it does start.  So the drilling is still in the plans.   This means that the next SC news release may not be about the PEA.

• Confirm opportunity to decrease the life of mine (“LOM”) strip ratio to reduce operational costs and associated greenhouse gas emissions.

I stated that in the May news release for SC, it stated that the strip ratio was reduced to 1-1. I asked if this goal had already been met or if they are hoping to reduced it further?

Lynn stated that the "program will hopefully confirm the findings of the PEA which indicated a strip ratio of 1:1". 

I am suprised at her wording as the May new release didn't indicate that it needed to be confirmed yet.  Maybe it is one of the reasons for the delay of the PEA? 

fyi....

2021 Program Highlights:

• Review construction timeline and offsite infrastructure costs to reduce initial capital cost and improve project valuation.
• Confirm throughput assumptions, metal recoveries and production and ensure a ‘fit for purpose’ process design flowsheet and associated equipment selection.
• Confirm opportunity to decrease the life of mine (“LOM”) strip ratio to reduce operational costs and associated greenhouse gas emissions.
• Review environmental baseline data requirements in accordance with the updated project configuration.
• Update regulatory requirements and associated permitting timeline.
• Continue to bring forward value recognition opportunities.
• Budget of C$3.4 million.

Elmer B. Stewart, President and CEO of Copper Fox, stated, “The proposed 2021 program is focused on confirming value add opportunities identified over the past two years at Schaft Creek. The work plan focuses on obtaining additional information to confirm opportunities to lower capital and operating costs, and refine project infrastructure requirements to increase value. A significant aspect of the 2021 program will be to continue our engagement with the Tahltan Nation.”

Program Summary:
Complete up to a 4,000-metre drill program and associated metallurgical and geotechnical testwork to provide information to confirm select value opportunities. The 2021 program will confirm throughput assumptions, improved metal recoveries, metal production, and ensure a capital efficient ‘fit for purpose’ process design flowsheet. The collection of additional geotechnical information in the proposed pit area may provide opportunities to decrease the LOM strip ratio and reduce operational cost and associated greenhouse gas emissions.

Geometallurgical Drilling:
The geometallurgical drilling is directed at collecting samples representative of the geometallurgical domains in the mine plan to conduct comminution, open and closed-circuit flotation, mineralogical analysis, and tailings thickening/filtration testing. The laboratory component of the program will take place in early 2022.

Geotechnical Drilling:
The geotechnical drilling within the pit area will provide data to confirm pit slope angles, decrease the LOM strip ratio, and reduce operational cost and associated greenhouse gas emissions.

Environmental Activities:
The planned environmental work is a continuation of environmental baseline monitoring focused on climatology and hydrology, baseline flora and fauna data, and an updated review of project regulatory requirements in accordance with the current project configuration to inform an updated permitting timeline.

In addition to the above technical activities, a significant component of the 2021 program includes continued social-economic interaction with the Tahltan Nation.

Elmer B. Stewart, MSc. P. Geol., President and CEO of Copper Fox, is the Company’s non-independent, nominated Qualified Person pursuant to National Instrument 43-101, Standards for Disclosure for Mineral Projects, and has reviewed and approves the scientific and technical information disclosed in this news release.

New Message
Please login to post a reply