Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I hadn't seen that list in a long time, Herbie. I appreciate you posting it. 

Almost everyone had the buyout pencilled in for 2011, a few in 2012. If anyone had written 2022 or 2023, they would have been laughed off the internet, maybe scorned. That's why it's important to listen to contrary voices. Remember that lesson when explorationguy posts here and you don't like what he writes. I value his perspective.

Also, I look at that buyout prediction spreadsheet and see that I was forecasting a "modest" $2.85. I can't recall what the share price was when we made our guesses but my intuition was that we'd only climb about 40 cents from the all-time high. IF ONLY I would have cashed out sooner -- I was already sitting on a five or six-bagger -- instead of hanging around for that 15% (or so) premium that I figured was a given, well, I'd have been a whole lot happier. That's what greed will get you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply