Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Teck's Investor and Analyst Day, September 21, 2021

I wished that I could be optimistic about Teck's investor day but after years of being at the bottom of Teck's satelite projects.  I doubt if if Teck will change their tune now.  If they are downplaying the asset, then they will continue to do so.  

I do think that CUU's projects have great potential - it is just the thought of having to wait many months that I find so hard. They don't have enough cash to do meaningful tasks with any of their projects.  Elmer talked about they have enough cash for a year or so - in the meantime they are have to do smaller tasks like imaging and desktop studies.  But no proving up the resources by drilling.   

I have several accounts with CUU shares.  I sold all my shares in my parent's estate account as I had really wanted to close that account for awhile but had to waiting to hear the PEA report.  Now, I see no point in waiting as the market doesn't care about the SC PEA numbers - the CUU audience is too small.  After today's revelation that CUU is not even "looking" to sell SC at this point, there seemed to be no point waiting longer.   It is only 10% of what I have - so it looks like my ride with CUU will go on a lot longer.  

Sorry to be down. I had hoped for more. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply