Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Long time bagholder, 12+ years.

I last posted in December stating I felt a realistic timeline for an offer was Summer 2022. And was attacked by some members of the board.

After todays meeting I sold 59,000 shares or approx 10% of my holdings.  I will buy back if/when the price drops further.

Spoke with Colin over a month ago and he told me the report was "any day now"

My thoughts on our predicament: Teck pressured Copper Fox to NOT have the PEA numbers ready for their meeting next Tuesday thus allowing Teck to ignore us again. "Nothing to see here folks, keep moving along"

Copper Fox can release the PEA on Wednesday and it will be a nothing burger, no matter the results.

Hope I am wrong. Still holding too many shares with other opportunities passing me by......

Lastly Ernestos comment about "Things were moving fast with Teck" confused my feeble mind. What am I missing?

New Message
Please login to post a reply