Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Waiting on production should be a last resort. Time and money work against a junior to stay in that game. Teck agreed to load the money to build a mine but they get 90% of the operating profits until the loan is repaid. That doesn't leave much of a revenue stream for Copper Fox. Then there's the time element. As they are doing with Galore we will see a PFS stage for SC followed by a FS stage. That's 3 to 5 years. Then they need the environmental permits approved in order to sanction a project followed by at least two years to build a mine. Almost all major resource projects have cost and time overruns. I've been through all this personally. So the best option is to sell their 25% ASAP. We'll find out Tuesday if they have an opportunity to do that based on the updated PEA numbers, assuming Teck was given them in time to incorporate them. I don't expect significant share price movement until Tuesday. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply