Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

When is the last time that CUU released news of any kind that propelled the share price upwards any appreciable amount? I'm truly hard-pressed to remember such an instance over the past several years. Seems that the price of copper and the anticipation of a milestone are the only things that give us fleeting upward momentum. 

Since many of us have been involved with this treadmill of a stock for 10 years or more, I must share an article that I came across this morning. It's not intended to depress you (my apologies if it does so), but to remind everyone of opportunity cost. While we've been stuck here with little to show for it, if you had sunk $10,000 into Tesla stock a decade ago you'd now have $1.8 million in your account. Of course, there are plenty of other high-risk investments you could have chosen where you would have lost your $10,000. 

But this is the headspace I'm in this morning...

https://www.investors.com/etfs-and-funds/sectors/sp500-tesla-stock-just-turned-10-what-10000-invested-is-worth-now/

New Message
Please login to post a reply