Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Let the M&A frenzy begin! Kinross buyout of Canadian explorer!

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/kinross-announces-acquisition-great-bear-011500620.html

I see many similarities to SC and project potential!! Let's go Elmer! Find buyers now.

Some quotes from the BUYER-

J. Paul Rollinson, Kinross’ President and CEO, made the following comments in relation to the Great Bear acquisition:

“The Dixie project represents an exciting opportunity to develop a potentially top tier deposit into a large, long-life mine complex. In addition to the prospect of developing a quality, high-grade open pit mine, we also believe that a significant portion of the asset’s value is its longer-term potential"

“Kinross has the strong technical expertise and experience to successfully advance the project from exploration to development and unlock considerable value for our shareholders. Our extensive due diligence reinforced the scarcity of an asset of this quality and value"

"The Dixie project has multiple high-potential mineralized zones which remain open along strike and at depth, and we are confident that the asset has strong untapped upside with numerous avenues for growth"

“We are pleased to achieve our goal of adding a high-quality asset in our home jurisdiction that further bolsters our global portfolio and can potentially provide long-term tax benefits. The Dixie project is ideally located in the renowned Red Lake mining district in Northern Ontario near established infrastructure and in a province with a low-carbon energy grid"

New Message
Please login to post a reply