Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

ello, by rereading my emails, I realize that on a few occasions, I was told that after receiving certain results we would be close to possible monetization. Why after more than 12 years of waiting we still do not seem in a position to monetize shaft creek especially since you tell us that it is a district? What do we still lack to monetize with TECK or another major? What conditions are necessary for you and how long before hope for a rofo ???

Thanks for the e-mail.

The SCJV has increased the after tax valuation of the Schaft Creek project by approximately $US780million over the past few year with $C20 million in expenditures.

The results of the 2021 Preliminary Economic Assessment indicates that with positive results significant more value could be added.  The current work program is designed to address several of the project enhancements.

The sale of the Shaft Creek interest is the decision of the board.

The ROFO once issued cannot be withdrawn.

New Message
Please login to post a reply