Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Exactly, we all have different agendas. That is what we dont know.? He may want to collect dividends ect. owning 16% of Schaft Creek when and if Teck makes a decisionto production. . I know what I would choose, if I was a billionair and that is the real problem.

Question.?

Would Schaft Creek benefit from any infrastructure, once Galore Creek moves forward. Is there some great savings for Schaft Crk

Some here are in denial, when the head guy Don L states Galore is on a plan to mine 2028 and no mention of us moving forward.Didnt we hear from his mouth, but some here believe and talk like we are close to the finish line, setting yourself up for more dissapointment.

I dont know enough as to which projects is better, but DL says this one is next. I do firmly believe Schaft is a tremedous asset just needs more time. Dont know if that is 1 or more years, as the numbers improve and/or the price of metals take off, increasing our share price , making the wait easier and more options.

I am here for the long haul. 

Great entry price, a screaming buy, with a NR with some teeth can move this quickly.

R

R

New Message
Please login to post a reply