Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This is just more of their moto "we got one shot to get this right" BS imo.  They disappointed in 2012 when the 2012 FS exposed a 'surfacing value' fiasco with the inadequate category-upgrading drilling.

The SCJV allows Copper Fox to deliver a ROFO every single year if they wanted to.   But they just HAVE TO KNOW (I HOPE!) that it is futile or reckless to deliver a ROFO ultimatum to Teck with a given take-out price without FIRST KNOWING what the market will bear or preferably FIRST KNOWING for a fact what an identified bidder is willing to pay., i. one dollar more than what will be proposed to Teck in the ROFO. 

And please do not rebutt saying that EE can't approach majors in advance to discuss their potential interest in Schaft Creek.  I don't buy that. In this scarcity environment and with no projects in the cupboard, if I were a CEO at a major mining company I would love to be approached and warned about a hidden gem of a today-sanctionable world-class copper/gold mine that about to become available.   Ernesto has to explain , very candidly, why the project's huge value has yet to be "surfaced" by the operator, and go on to explain that all majors will be apprised of this upcoming opportunity so thagt the proper unrushed due diligence is made in advance of an upcoming auction . 
If this is currently not being done then IMO Ernesto is not willing to put SC on the selling block, not  any time soon. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply