Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"After the end of the quarter, on October 12, 2021, Newcrest released the results of a Pre-Feasibility Study (“PFS”) detailing the long term mine plan and transition from an open pit to an underground block cave operation. Newcrest reported a mine life of 36 years with total production of 480 million tonnes of ore containing 5.3 million ounces of gold and 1.7 million tonnes of copper. Potential sources of additional upside not incorporated in the PFS include exploration success at the recently discovered East Ridge target and a new zone of higher-grade mineralization southwest of the Main Zone, potential acceleration of mining of high-grade pods, and further analysis of the inclusion of next generation mining systems. Results of this study are consistent with the due diligence estimates that provided the basis for Royal Gold’s valuation of the Red Chris Royalty."

https://financialpost.com/pmn/press-releases-pmn/business-wire-news-releases-pmn/royal-gold-reports-record-revenue-and-operating-cash-flow-for-the-september-quarter-of-2021

$165M US for a 1% NSR! 

Per my calculation, our 25% is equivalent to a 8.3% NSR!

+ SC will generate twice the revenues of Red Chris!

$165M x 8.3 x 2 = $2.74B US for our 8.3% NSR.

I'm even ready to split it 50/50 with Teck!  It would pay for 50% of the capex.

Please, someone, tell me I made a calculation error...

IMO.

MoneyK

New Message
Please login to post a reply