Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Long time shareholder - 12 years, I posted the below message in Dec, 2020 and was mercilessly attacked by a few on the board for daring to say we would STILL be here until Summer of 2022 - as was Golf's vision at the time as well.

It's up to Copper Fox management to get our CURRENT share price to a realistic valuation based on the pounds in the ground, what that valuation is unknown but I am certain it's not: $0.29/CAD maybe add a $1.00?

I believe Elmer himself said the reason our share price "rocketed" to $0.60 a few months ago was simply  because we were trailing the sharp escalation Copper at the time. Copper is currently trading higher now however our share price languishes at less than 1/2 of what it was back then.

Maybe wee are now trailing the Ruble?

Posted: "December 2020"
Most here have been waiting for a single event outcome, myself included - buyout of our 25%.  But if we go with Golf's timeline: Summer 2022 (which is reasonable considering the last 10 years) will our share price remain stagnant 'til that time (~0.20/share) as we all watch Copper & Gold prices blow through their respective ceilings?

Most companies market caps are based on future growth/value, I would be content to see our price/market Cap (currently ~$90/million) rise in proportion to the value of our pounds in the ground and a consistant share value appreciation as we approach a posible "Summer of 2022" offer.

Predictions from  Dec, 2020:
Winter, 2021:    $0.25/share
Summer, 2021: $0.38/share
Winter, 2022:    $0.55/share
Summer, 2022: $0.75/share

Offer Summer 2022: $1.25/share - I HOPE I am being VERY conserevative but would be happy!

New Message
Please login to post a reply