Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I totally agree with you JimmyJay. I'm tired of waiting too. A recession is knocking at the door but the management team of CF are living in another world. On the 11th of March I explained them my worries about the coming recession and they answered the following

" While dramatic as recent events are, they are really no different than most we have experienced. Do you really see a recession soon when last week almost 650K new jobs were created in the US, and even in Canada today we announced over 300k new jobs. This isn’t news which translates into a near term recession from my perspective. "

In another mail dated the first of April they replied

"I wont’ debate your comments with regard to a recession and falling demand as I tend to have a somewhat more optimistic view on the next 1-3 years. Everyone has their own inputs when coming to their own opinions on this. "

CF's management team expects a huge increase in the price of copper and wants to capitalize on that, thinking it will please shareholders, but I think most shareholders have waited long enough.  Waiting more than 10 years for a sale that never comes has resulted in a lot of frustration. Shareholders want at least their invested money back and preferably a return on their investment.  I think this management team is too greedy and it might end badly where we lose the moment again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply