Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I wonder what an optimized VD would bring in compared what it could sell for now. Perhaps mining companies would not be interested unless the permits are complete I wouldn't know. But then they risk not getting it at all. If all the non-SC deposits are going to take a lot of money to optimize then that leaves us stuck waiting for Teck to pay out for SC or whatever is going to happen there. Cripes.

Some days I just don't see any light at the end of this tunnel and the guys in charge just don't seem to have any fire for this thing. I know they are involved in other mining projects but not sure if that takes much of their time. Maybe they should be paid in stock-options. Can they not just drill a couple holes at MM and SB then put it all up for sale, SC with ROFO, VD without permits, MM and SB maybe even Eaglehead. 

Wouldn't be the payout we deserve but f*ck. 12 years of this and we don't seem to be advancing at all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply