Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It feels like the board isn't change anthing. Below my conversation with Elmer yesterday:

Mine

Thanks for your reply. I'm not suggesting; "sell at any price". But what I do wonder, what is a fair price? And is this difference so great that it pays to wait years again?

Shareholders have now been waiting for years, without an asset being sold. You use the following strategy: Copper Fox is focused on the exploration and development of large, potentially long-life copper projects in North America.  Our strategy is simple, acquire large, low-cost porphyry copper projects, explore these projects and, if successful, advance them to the stage where monetization of the project yields a fair value return to shareholders.

When are we ever going to see some of this again? Logically you should, at some point, reward the shareholders, or am I wrong?

Elmer

Not much new here. I to am a very large shareholder as is the balance of the management and board.  As to achieving fair value, that is the subject of the 2022 program based on project enhancements set out in news releases. Based on the recommendations of the consultants, positive results could increase value, the exact amount would not be known until the studies have been completed and evaluated.

As stated in a number of e-mail to you, the strategy has been announced and if or when a material event occurs, it will be announced by way of news release.

You are aware of the work programs and enhancements that could create additional value, why keep send the same comments. If the strategy changes or an assets has been sold,  a news release will be issued.

I am very aware of the strategy the board has adopted.

I cannot provide a definitive time line for a number of reasons which are beyond the control of Copper Fox that could affect/delay studies/results etc.

New Message
Please login to post a reply