Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

There's a potential for 10-15% more downside from here, imo.  I'm holding on to pretty much everything and hoping the pain is brief...Markets are already well into a bear market so its too late to make any big exits.  

My biggest concern is gold. The gold majors are by far my biggest position.  Gold is not behaving normally in this environment. Gold should be shooting to $3,000+.  Now that everyone sees the nonsense of "crypto is digital gold", I would have thought there would have been a reallocation back to the time tested asset class especially in this historic inflationary environment.   

And who wants to be buying bonds in this inflationary and rising rate environment.  Lots of money should be pouring into gold, imo, so I don't get why its stuck in the $1,800s (even accounting for the rising US $) and why its not smashing through all-time highs.

New Message
Please login to post a reply