Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

the price of copper is completely collapsing and this while the recession has yet to begin.  And during a recession, demand for copper will decline even further.  someone on this forum asked me why since everyone wants to invest in EVs and renewables.  Well, during recessions, government revenues will decline as they generate less tax revenue, and consumers will spend less on, for example, electric cars, solar panels, etc.  I'm from Europe and an additional problem in Europe is that the central bank here, the ECB, has a problem, to fight inflation they have to raise interest rates. This will also happen, but an additional problem is that countries like Italy, Greece and  Portugal and Spain may no longer be able to repay their enormous outstanding loans due to the increased interest rates.  The bankruptcy of a country is then one of the possibilities.  These countries therefore have absolutely no financial room left to invest in infrastructure and renewables.  In short: I expect that the demand for copper will decrease worldwide.  However, there is now a shortage of copper production to meet CURRENT demand.  I expect this shortage will become smaller and maybe there will be a surplus, no idea.  Apart from this explanation, I do expect a correction in the short term, since the decline is enormous.. Maybe people don't agree with me, but it's just my view on what happens worldwide

New Message
Please login to post a reply