Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I realize I could win awards on my pessimism but I am quite concerned that if we don't get an offer from Teck for SC this fall or early winter it may be a long time coming.

Are electric cars even going to be as popular as predicted. When the true ecological cost of producing batteries is more known, people may just wait for hydrogen technology to improve before leaving their gas powered cars. Can the grid even supply enough power to recharge these batteries every day.

It may be a totally different planet next year. Serious food shortages are predicted, water shortages are expected. China is not going to back down their position on Taiwan. Russia is not going to let NATO push their agenda. They seem to be moving their troops out of the way for something big to happen.

Whatever happens it probably won't improve our position with CF. 

Colin said they hope to drill until the weather holds out. That indicates a plan to come back next year.

I say CF needs to sell our 25% right now or risk loosing an opportunity that may not come for a long time. 

time for coffee

New Message
Please login to post a reply