Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

From the boss...

Jason is the only IR person/group that I have spoken to over the past 6 months [and there have been many] that knows Copper Fox and its asset base.

As indicated in the news release, Jason role is to expand market awareness of Copper Fox by reaching out and introducing Copper Fox to funds, brokers, private equity firms.  Given Copper Fox’s asset base/PEA valuations, the timing for Copper Fox to expand investor/market awareness in advance of the anticipated growth in the copper sector is correct.

ProActive are involved and are used as a platform to disseminate Copper Fox news, their contract runs through until April 2023.

Copper Fox has a small staff and Lynn/Colin/myself are involved in various functions and shared shareholder communication depending on time availability and questions posed. 

Jason in addition to the IR (outreach) will be also taking over more of the communication thus allowing Lynn and myself more time to focus on other company activities. 

Regards,

New Message
Please login to post a reply